July Fair for groups in Valencia13/01/2017
Historic center of Valencia for groups16/01/2017
CITY OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
The City of Arts and Sciences is an essential visit in Valencia designed by the Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava. It´s composed of several buildings that have become icons of the city. It´s a scientific and cultural complex perfect to enjoy with your group, family or friends, as it has various activities for all ages.
Located in the old river Turia we can differentiate some different buildings, for some of which you will need entrance to be able to access.
- Oceanografic: It´s the largest aquarium in Europe and has seven different marine environments. There are about 45,000 specimens of 500 different species: dolphins, belugas, walruses, sea lions, seals, penguins or sharks. Every day there is an exhibition at the dolphinarium and at the end of the visit you can taste Valencian gastronomy surrounded by lot of fishes in Submarino restaurant.
- Museum of the Sciences Prince Felipe is a construction of colossal proportions and organic forms that offers numerous activities on the evolution of life and scientific-technological knowledge. It´s the largest museum in Spain and one of the largest in Europe. It´s surrounded by an area of 13,500 square meters of water.
- Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia: a space dedicated to music and dance.
- Ágora: is the most recent of the buildings, in which the Open 500 tennis has been celebrated and Valencia Fashion Week is celebrated annually.
- Hemisfèric: is a 3D digital cinema, with a huge concave screen of 900 meters. Every day several films are projected, mostly educational documentaries of no more than 45 minutes suitable for all audiences.
Our hostels in Valencia are very close to the City of Arts and Sciences and have a large capacity to accommodate your group!