Visit Madrid | Visit Madrid with your group17/08/2017
Frequently asked questions about our Hostels for groups in Barcelona and Valencia20/10/2017
We have special prices per person. If you are looking for a hostel for your group to stay in the Center of Valencia, we are your Hostel.
We suggest to check availability in our hostels for your group well in advance. Special events and bank holidays get booked quickly from here.
WE HAVE FOR YOU AND YOUR GROUP
A LARGE HOSTEL WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF VALENCIA
IN THE VERY CENTRE OF THE CITY
Red Nest Hostel for Groups in Valencia
These are some of the services we offer to your group. In one of the most central streets of Valencia just a few meters from the center of the city.
- Direct booking, without intermediaries.
- The best price in Valencia per person.
- Breakfast and lunch included (on request).
- Multilingual staff.
- Access to the rooms with cards.
- Bike rental.
- Lockers in the rooms to keep your luggage.
- Gift City Map.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Tea and coffee kit.
- Family rooms.
Request a free quote here
Send us the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible to help you. 🙂 Thank you for contacting.
Why stay your group in Valencia with us?
Why host your group at Red Nest Hostel Valencia?
We are a few meters walking from the most emblematic places of Valencia. You will get to know many places just a few minutes away from our hostel.
We speak your language.
Our entire team is multilingual, no matter what language the members of your group speak. We will help you with everything! 😉
We have luggage storage
If you need a place to leave your belongings before the check-in, we have a room available for this. Don’t worry.
If you need information about the best places to visit in Valencia, we are sure that our team will give you the best tourist information in the area.
That our Staff will do everything necessary in order for you and your Group to have one of the best experiences in Accommodations for Groups in Valencia. We will do our best so that you only have to worry about is doing what you and your group came here to do. You can also take advantage of the visit of the city to get to know and discover some places that we are sure you will love, such as:
- The City of Arts and Sciences.
- The Garden of Turia, better known just as the river.
- The Albufera.
- The Serranos Towers.
ALWAYS THE BEST PRICE IN VALENCIA
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS JUST FOR YOU
MODIFICATION OF THE RESERVATION
Terms and Conditions.
- Groups must have a minimum of 10 people.
- If the members of your group are less than 10 people, we recommend that you book on our website https://feetuphostels.com. Here you can book up to a maximum of 9 people.
- We are obliged by law not to accept guests under the age of 18 if they are not accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking is not allowed in our establishment.
- Guests under the age of 18 cannot stay in a shared room unless all occupants are members of their travel group.
- Pets are not allowed in our Hostel (Sorry it’s by regulation)
Conditions of Total Cancellation. It will be allowed from the confirmation:
- Cancellation up to 30 days before the arrival date: charge 10% of the total reservation for management costs.
- Total cancellation 29-15 days before arrival date: charge 30% of total reservation.
- Total cancellation 15 days – same day of arrival: charge 100% of total reservation.
Conditions of Partial Cancellation. It will be allowed from confirmation:
- Up to 21 days before arrival: reduction without penalty 35 % of the total reservation.
- Between 21 and 15 days of arrival: reduction without penalty of 25 % of the total reserve
- Up to 15 days before the day of arrival: no cancellations allowed
No Show Conditions.
- In case of no-show the hostel is entitled to charge the full amount corresponding to the cost of all days booked.
And if at the end you’re not coming to Valencia
It’s all right, we invite you to visit Barcelona!