Visit Madrid | Visit Madrid with your group17/08/2017
Frequently asked questions about our Hostels for groups in Barcelona and Valencia20/10/2017
If you are looking for a Hostel in the Centre of Valencia, the Home Backpackers is the ideal hostel for accommodating your group in Valencia.
We suggest to check availability in our hostels for your group well in advance. Special events and bank holidays get booked quickly from here.
WE HAVE FOR YOU AND YOUR GROUP
A HOSTEL WITH LARGE ROOMS
IN THE OLD TOWN OF VALENCIA
Home Backpackers Hostel for Groups in Valencia
These are some of the services that we make available to your group. You will love our Staff 🤗. In the centre of Valencia
- The best price in Valencia per person.
- Bedrooms with lockers for your belongings.
- Direct booking, without intermediaries.
- Breakfasts and meals included (on request).
- Bedrooms with air conditioning during the summer and heating during the winter.
- Multilingual staff.
- Access to the rooms with cards.
- Girls’ rooms on request.
- Lockers in the rooms to keep your luggage.
- Fast charge plugs for your devices.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Large common area to share with everyone.
Request a free quote here
Send us the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible to help you. 🙂
Why host your group with us in Valencia?
Why stay your group at the Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia?
The most outstanding of our Hostel.
The Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia is the ideal place for those groups of travellers who want to enjoy safe, comfortable, clean and colourful accommodation. What differentiates us from others Hostels for Valencia Groups. We are at only 5 minutes walking from the Valencia Main Train Station and at 8 minutes from the Main Bus Station.
We can help.
If the members of your group or some of them have special needs we can help you by adapting to those special needs, you only have to comment on the form budget request and our booking team will contact you.
We have a lot of experience.
With more than 20 years in operation and named on different occasions as one of the best hostels in Valencia we are proud to say without fear of error that we know very well about the management and organization of large and small groups of visitors in Valencia. Don’t hesitate and ask for a Budget for your group.
We will do everything necessary for you and your group to have one of the best experiences in our Hostel. We will put all of our team at your disposal so that you only have to worry about is getting to know the City and enjoy Valencia’s most emblematic places, such as the City of Arts and Sciences.
ALWAYS THE BEST PRICE IN VALENCIA
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS JUST FOR YOU
MODIFICATION OF THE BOOKING
Terms and Conditions.
- Groups must have a minimum of 10 people.
- If the members of your group are less than 10 people, we recommend that you book on our website https://feetuphostels.com. Here you can book up to a maximum of 9 people.
- We are obliged by law not to accept guests under the age of 18 if they are not accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking is not allowed in our establishment.
- Guests under the age of 18 cannot stay in a shared room unless all occupants are members of their travel group.
- Pets are not allowed in our Hostel (Sorry it’s by regulation).
Conditions of Total Cancellation. It will be allowed from confirmation:
- Cancellation up to 30 days before the arrival date: charge 10% of the total reservation for management costs.
- Total cancellation 29-15 days before arrival date: charge 30% of total reservation.
- Total cancellation 15 days – same day of arrival: charge 100% of total reservation.
Conditions of Partial Cancellation. It will be allowed from confirmation:
- Up to 21 days before arrival: reduction without penalty 35% of the total reservation.
- Between 21 and 15 days of arrival: reduction without penalty of 25% of the total reserve.
- Up to 15 days before the day of arrival: no cancellations allowed.
No Show Conditions.
- In case of no-show the hostel is entitled to charge the full amount corresponding to the cost of all days booked.
And if at the end you’re not coming to Valencia
It’s all right, we invite you to visit Barcelona!