The Biggest and most colourful Hostel in the City Centre of Valencia
- The best price in Valencia per person.
- Direct booking, without intermediaries.
- Breakfast and lunch included (on request).
- Bedrooms with air conditioning during the summer and heating during the winter.
- Multilingual staff.
- Access to the rooms with cards.
- Girls’ rooms on request.
- Lockers in the rooms for your luggage.
- Fast charge plugs for your devices.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Large common area to share with everyone.
Why Stay in Valencia at Purple Nest?
Purple Nest knows that on many occasions things can change on the fly, and that arrival and departure times can change from one moment to the next. That is why our Hostel has a Reception and Attention to groups 24 hours a day and a special receptionist for night hours. You do not have to worry about the time of arrival to make the Check-in to our Hostel, we will always be waiting for you.
The Plaza Tetúan is one of the best known squares in Valencia and in front of it there is the Capitanía General de Valencia. Our Purple Nest Hostel Valencia is located in one of the corners of this Plaza, you will also find a Public Parking if you come by car, a Bicycle Parking called Valenbisi which is one of the most used services by all groups visiting Valencia. But if what you are looking for is to move by Bus, don’t worry in Plaza Tetúan you will also find bus stops with the lines 5, 6, 9, 11, 16, 26, 28, 31, 32, 70, 71, 81, 94, 95 and the night line N10, with those, you will be able to move practically to any place of Valencia with your Group.
Plenty of Experience
With more than 20 years in operation and named on different occasions as one of the best hostels in Valencia we are proud to say without fear of making a mistake that we know very well about the management and organization of large and small groups of visitors in Valencia. All our team is perfectly qualified to manage and help in any situation during your stay in our Purple Nest Hostel Valencia. Do not hesitate anymore and ask for a Budget for your group .
That our Staff will do everything necessary in order for you and your Group to have one of the best experiences in Accommodations for Groups in Valencia. We will do our best so that you only have to worry about is doing what you and your group came here to do. You can also take advantage of the visit of the city to get to know and discover some places that we are sure you will love, such as:
- The City of Arts and Sciences.
- The Garden of Turia, better known just as the river.
- La Albufera.
- The Serranos Towers.
- Groups should have a minimum of 10 people.
- If the members of your group are less than 10 people, we recommend that you book on our website https://feetuphostels.com Official. Here you can book up to a maximum of 9 people.
- We are obliged by law not to accept guests under the age of 18 if they are not accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking is not allowed in our entire establishment.
- Guests under the age of 18 cannot stay in a shared room unless all occupants are members of their travel group.
- Pets are not allowed in our Hostel (Sorry it’s by regulation).